Minutes - FHIR Validation Group 2023-04-27
From Health Level 7 Belgium Wiki
Thursday, 27th April 2023, 10:00 CET
- Presentation FHIR project proposal for PSS – as per document attached
- Removing published profiles on Simplifier
- Publication site of HL7 Belgium
- Requested publications:
- Review process?
- Vaccination: example cleanup + documentation modification -> build increase 1.0.2 to 1.0.3?
- Mycarenet: documentation modification -> build increase 2.0.0 to 2.0.1?
- Project Proposal Alivia (new name of the DZOP project) – as per document attached
- Restarting of HL7 Patient Dossier Belgium meetings for PatientWill (ACP project) and eBirth Project
- Status and timelines CVKO
- Migration R4 --> R5
- BePatient and other Core changes – do we need to setup a working group?
- Publication of Care Sets
- Anne Nerenhausen
- Bart Decuypere
- Jean-Michel Polfliet
- Félix de Tavernier
- Jeroen de Wilde
- Veerle Michiels
- Nick Hermans
- Philippe Baise
- Hanne Vuegen
- José Costa Teixeira
Prescription Search Support
- No longer Decision Support, due medical device regulations.
- We agree to approve the document assuming 2 non-blockin changes:
- Reference to the role of Medecin Conseil
- Our focus is on interoperability, the project will take provisions to ensure that data exchange issues are not causing significant additional risk.
Project is approved, actions:
- Jeroen will update the document by 25 May, will be sent to Program Board.
- Jeroen will contact someone at UZ Leuven
- Jeroen will discuss with Karlien for sending out invitation.
- We can call the group Decision Support - the idea is NOT to do "full" decision support, but to gather the best knowledge on Decision Support systems and use it only for Prescription.
Removing projects from Simplifier
- Federal profiles are removed
- Some things are still left, we will look for them and notify eHealth.
- Packages should also be updated/removed so that the only packages that are seen are those from the official publication for eHealth
- Our landing page needs to be designed and updated. José will set up a first repo for the HL7 BE landing page, and we'll have a technical discussion.
Requests for re-publication
- There are 2 re-publication requests
- myCareNet - Request by Philippe to republish to remove reference to the packages in Simplifier version will be updated to 2.0.0 to 2.0.1, without changing the version of the content artifacts.
- Vaccination - Request by Isabelle for Guidance page was referring to a field that is not used. Version will be updated 1.0.2 to 1.1.0, and propagated to all artifacts.
Project Proposal Alivia
- Project proposal presented and approved by the WG.
- Since the previous proposal for DZOP has already been presented to the Program Board, we can try to simply inform the Program Board that the project name has changed, to see if there are concerns.
- The participants in this Validation WG will be invited to join the Business Experts discussions. Hanne will send out an email to all members of the Validation Working Group to invite them.
Patient Dossier WGs for ACP and eBirth
- We will reconvene the Patient Dossier group, meetings are planned.
- Issues were identified, we agreed that we will update the technical artifacts to cover the issues that were agreed, and update examples to validate the spec, and the guidance / diagrams to show how the artifacts work well together.
- By the next meeting (25th May) we'll have the Public Health ready for review by the Validation WG.
Migration R4 --> R5
- We need to gather people on this, to prepare any ponderation arguments (and issue any recommendation) so that when higher-level decision is arriving, we will be ready.
- We will start collecting arguments in an HL7 Belgium Google document.
- We will also remind the Infrastructure WG to start collaborating to the document
- Hubs, vaults and software should be explicitly invited and reminded.
Publication of CareSets
RIZIV-INAMI presented the concept. There was no disagreement or major questions.