Minutes - FHIR Validation Group 2020-04-10
Friday, 10th April 2020, 9:30 CET
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Updates on action items
- Review Timeline for profiles
- Vaccination - updated proposal
- Patient Will - proposal
- Addiction - proposal
- Governance updates
- Isabelle Pollet
- Stijn Longin
- Robin Bosman
- Anne Nerenhausen
- Stefan Beerten
- Jose Costa Teixeira (scribe)
09:30 - 09:30 Welcome
09:30 - 09:30 Agenda
09:40 - 09:45 Previous Action Items
- Updates on Security page - Changes Accepted
The proposal has had some more input from ONE. Discussion about whether this impacts our work.
- Agreement: We will make it clear in the Proposal that the scope of this proposal is only with ONE. This way this project does not imply Flanders.
- Action Item: RIZIV / INAMI: Prepare the updated proposal
- This will not be a specific proposal, because the project will be the Care Data Set for The SumEHR
- Anne will provide the information available
- The functional needs that were defined by the project
- The participants that were involved
- Meanwhile the work will advance, but we can validate when done
- Not discussed - will be the same as Patient Will.
- Logical Models as Care Sets - The Netherlands have the ZIBs (Zorg Informatie Bouwstenen, and in Belgium we are working to make a similar concept - a functional description of the data elements that we need.
- There have been discussions between RIZIV and NICTIZ, and while the concept is the same (logical data model), the NICTIZ purposes were different
Jose will send the link to the HL7 Belgium working group pages on the wiki, so that people in the Validation Groups can share with others and invite to participate.