Minutes - FHIR Validation Group 2020-05-07

From Health Level 7 Belgium Wiki

Thursday, 07th May 2020, 9:30 CET


  • Welcome
  • Review and Approve Agenda
  • Updates on action items
  • Proposals and Current status of projects
    • Vaccines
    • Addiction
    • Patient Will
    • eAgreement
  • Planning for WGSE
  • Other work
    • Medication
    • ReferralPrescription
    • Ambulance Handover?
  • Updates from FHIR security discussions



  • Regrets:
  • Stefan
  • Isabelle
  • Ingrid (must be added to invite next time)

Work items

  • Jose to urgently send out the link to the wiki page to invite people to our work groups.


  • Communication: Jose to ask EFRO to sign the Proposal for Communication, will be proposed for approval on 21st May
  • Homecare plan and homecare team - will NOT be proposed as a federal standard at this moment. They will remain in the Continuous Build of HL7 Belgium OR an official HL7 Belgium release.
    • Jose to send a short email to Stijn to explain the difference
  • Vaccination, PatientWill, Addiction - will communicate to WGSE as is (Work in Progress), that is published, but we will need some more testing before this is a
    • Jose/Robin will summarise the 2 options and impact, Anne will get from RIZIV / INAMI a confirmation whether these profiles should be Published by HL7 (working, testable) standard OR must be published by eHealth (which means only change the links and the legal status)
  • Action item: Jose to publish a "draft" release and send out both links (CI and Release) to this group so that we can make a decision on whether we want an official HL7 Belgium release or CI build is sufficient.
  • eAgreement
  • Publication of IGs
    • We may need a way to tell in an IG: These are the resources that are NOT defined in this implementationGuide, but are defined elsewhere.
  • Next meeting: Tuesday 19, 15:30 - 17:00

HL7 Belgium Validation Workgroup