Minutes - FHIR Validation Group 2020-05-07
From Health Level 7 Belgium Wiki
Thursday, 07th May 2020, 9:30 CET
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Updates on action items
- Proposals and Current status of projects
- Patient Will
- Planning for WGSE
- Other work
- Ambulance Handover?
- Updates from FHIR security discussions
- Ingrid (must be added to invite next time)
- Jose to urgently send out the link to the wiki page to invite people to our work groups.
- Communication: Jose to ask EFRO to sign the Proposal for Communication, will be proposed for approval on 21st May
- Homecare plan and homecare team - will NOT be proposed as a federal standard at this moment. They will remain in the Continuous Build of HL7 Belgium OR an official HL7 Belgium release.
- Jose to send a short email to Stijn to explain the difference
- Vaccination, PatientWill, Addiction - will communicate to WGSE as is (Work in Progress), that is published, but we will need some more testing before this is a
- Jose/Robin will summarise the 2 options and impact, Anne will get from RIZIV / INAMI a confirmation whether these profiles should be Published by HL7 (working, testable) standard OR must be published by eHealth (which means only change the links and the legal status)
- Action item: Jose to publish a "draft" release and send out both links (CI and Release) to this group so that we can make a decision on whether we want an official HL7 Belgium release or CI build is sufficient.
- Publication of IGs
- We may need a way to tell in an IG: These are the resources that are NOT defined in this implementationGuide, but are defined elsewhere.
- Next meeting: Tuesday 19, 15:30 - 17:00