Minutes - FHIR Validation Group 2020-05-18

From Health Level 7 Belgium Wiki

Tuesday, 19th May 2020, 15:30 CET


  • Welcome
  • Review and Approve Agenda
  • Updates on action items
  • Proposals and Current status of projects
    • eAgreement
    • Communication
  • HL7 Belgium Specifications publications
    • Publication process
  • Governance of terminology artefacts
  • Communication WGSE updates
  • Varia
    • Management of statuses by HL7 Belgium - tracking what was done and not done.
    • Update the backlog with statuses and new items



  • Stijn Longin
  • Robin Bosman
  • Anne Nerenhausen
  • Stefan Beerten
  • Felix de Tavernier
  • Gregory De Kempeneer
  • Philippe Baise
  • Jose Costa Teixeira (scribe)


  • Isabelle Pollet

Updates on action items

  • Pending email with links was sent by Jose.

eAgreement status

Next Meeting

28th May, 9:30 We'll reach to Ingrid for meeting schedule after that. Jose to send out the agenda and a reminder latest by monday 25th, with time slots assigned to the proposed topics.