Minutes - FHIR Validation Group 2020-10-15
From Health Level 7 Belgium Wiki
Thursday, 15th October 2020, 09:30 CET
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Updates on action items
- Use of SNOMED CT
- New Project: ScoreResult
- Other profiles (Patient Will, etc.)
- BE Core profiles
- Backlog review / update
- Anne Nerenhausen
- Robin Bosman
- Hanne Vuegen
- Ingrid Mertens
- Filoretta Velica
- Felix de Tavernier
Discussion on SNOMED CT usage
- Do we use SNOMED CT codes in our profiles?
- Dedicated Slices or not? - only if you want to guide implementers or force behaviour, e.g. if one of the slices is mandatory.
- Challenge from Ingrid: How can we express:
- "this valueset is for our 300 substances, but it's extensible - but only for substances anyway"
- information on slicing: https://www.hl7.org/fhir/profiling.html#slicing
- Discussion on use of different codesystems:
- We prefer to use interntaional codes
- For some codes, we can either make an extension, or we eventually make a mapping.
Score Result profile
The current version of the BeScoreResult profile can be seen here.
- Discussion: we need a project proposal where this is explicitly mentioned - a new project proposal, specific for - ScoreResults (and associated valuesets/codesystem), and LMs, etc.
- RIZIV/INAMI will prepare a Project Proposal
- When ready, José to ask Karlien to invite the entire Belgian community to see if they want to join a Validation meeting
- José will capture a first idea of how to govern this Validation group going open (e.g. voting rights etc.) - on a Google document
Profiles related to "modular summary"
- We want to have these profiles ready to use by the end of next year, so we will prepare the official publication
Core BE profiles
- We want to ensure that we use the BE profiles consistently
- Do we want to make specific profiles and constraints for the vaults?
- Hanne to bring some examples of requirements on possible constraints.