Minutes - FHIR Validation Group 2020-10-29
Thursday, 29th October 2020, 09:30 CET
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Reconsider slot for these calls
- Vaccination publication
- ScoreResult Project proposal
- Laboratory Project Proposal
- Governance rules for Validation Group
- Filoretta Velica
- Karlien Erauw
- Robin Bosman
- Félix de Tavernier
- Anne Nerenhausen
Rescheduling the calls
- Group agrees to start these calls at 10 every other thursday.
- The Vaccination profiles and Logical Model are going to be discussed within IHE Pharmacy as a part of an initiative to have an international profile on Vaccination. This will include the participation of the Netherlands, Switzerland, and other countries.
- Steps needed:
- Project proposal - Anne will check the current RIZIV proposal and then we will decide whether to make a new one or if vaccination is included in the scope.
- Project Proposal will go to WGSE as usual
- In parallel, this Validation group will do a Quality Review to make sure the artifacts are ready to be published. Some work to be done offline by them.
- In a future meeting, this Validation Group will do a final check before sending to WGSE.
ScoreResult Project proposal
Review of Project Proposal. Project Proposal is agreed. Given the participants in the call, the proposal will be sent to the Validation WG for a final review, latest by Friday 6th November. Project proposal: https://wiki.hl7belgium.org/images/6/63/Project_proposal_-_ScoreResult.docx
Lab Results Project proposal
Review of Project Proposal. Project Proposal is agreed. Given the participants in the call, the proposal will be sent to the Validation WG for a final review, latest by Friday 6th November. Project proposal: https://wiki.hl7belgium.org/images/2/21/Project_proposal_-_laboratory.docx
Meeting adjourned at 12:10