Minutes - FHIR Validation Group 2021-02-04
From Health Level 7 Belgium Wiki
Thursday, 04th February 2021, 10:00 CET
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Updates on Federal Profile publication
- Quick overview of technical publication
- Questions about Referral Prescription
- Robin Bosman
- Hanne Vuegen
- Stefan Beerten
- Anne Nerenhausen
- Dieter Ketels
- José Costa Teixeira
Updates on Federal Profile publication
Robin will send an update on the profiles to be published by eHealth:
- Homecare Plan
- Homecare Team
- Patient Will
- Score Result
There are empty value sets. How to proceed?
- We will publish empty Valuesets, but there will be a remark to implementers that they can use the profiles - they just have to use any codes they find best.
- Communication (in the email, or in the implementationguides) could be something like "These valuesets are currently empty - this means that there are no standard codes defined yet; Implementers are welcome to use the codes they have available. We strongly encourage implementers to keep track of their value sets, to facilitate the migration when standard codes are published."
- Robin will send out an email proposing the federal profiles (those listed above and the respective terminology, examples, etc.) - latest 8th February
- This communication will mention that this is on behalf of eHealth plattform AND HL7 Belgium
- Robin will invite people to give feedback until 8th March
- HL7 Belgium will NOT publish an official implementation guide before 8th March
- After 8th of March, HL7 Belgium may publish the implementation guide with the incorporated feedback, and not replicating the eHealth content, but just inheriting this.
- HL7 Implementation Guide will not add any normative material, but may add informative material (text, examples, testing, etc).
- HL7 may still accept feedback, but not on the HL7 official IG - all feedback is only for the continuous development, and not for the official publication.
Quick overview of technical publication
Done, will be refined next
Questions about Referral Prescription
Not addressed, meeting adjourned at 12:00