Minutes - FHIR Validation Group 2021-09-02
Thursday, 02nd September 2021, 10:00 CET
- 1 Agenda
- 2 Minutes
- 2.1 Agenda
- 2.2 Status of the Standardisation meeting at Agoria next Tuesday
- 2.3 Status of Dispense Project proposal
- Status of the Standardisation meeting at Agoria next Tuesday
- Status of Dispense Project proposal
- Short update on the Transactions documentation
- Short update on Medication Schema status and related discussions
- Quick overview of the pending changes to the existing BE profiles
- Veerle Michiels (VAZG)
- Hanne Vuegen (VAZG)
- Jean-Michel Pollfiet (eHealth)
- Anne Nerenhausen (RIZIV-INAMI)
- José Costa Teixeira (HL7 Belgium)
Status of the Standardisation meeting at Agoria next Tuesday
- eHealth will onboard a new colleague to support the standardization.
- During the meeting, the current work items will be presented. The details will be handled by email.
advance to the Program Boarh
Status of Dispense Project proposal
The Validation WG has proposed some changes. To avoid a new validation in 2 weeks, the Validation WG provisionally approves this Project Proposal, provided that VIDIS agrees with the changes required. If Vidis accepts this, the document is considered approved and can advance to the Program Board.
Short update on the Transactions documentation
- Jose mentions that there were some discussions with IHE and NL who will likely follow a similar approach, so we should be in contact.
José presented the current status: the MedicationSchema has its first set of profiles delivered. While doing the work, we realized the probable dependencies from 2 topics:
- Structured Medication catalog - a linked repository between substances (paracetamol), brand names (dafalgan), etc. and respective codes
- Confidentiality - addressing the fact that some medication treatments may have different accessibility rules than others, e.g. addiction medication.
Quick overview of the pending changes to the existing BE profiles
The changes are captured in the backlog. Those that are considered to be done next are in the "to do" column. https://github.com/hl7-be/ehealth-be-core/projects/1 At this moment, the "orphan" resources (BePatient, BeAllergyIntolerance, etc) are all to be handled by the Patient Dossier Working Group. When there is a need and opportunity to make a Working Group just dedicated to the "Core" profiles (Patient, Organization, Practitioner, PractitionerRole, Provenance), this will be addressed and the ownership will be transferred.
Scope of the Patient Dossier Working Group: The HL7 Patient Dossier WG is responsible for making changes to the following profiles.
- Addiction - PD
- Address - Core
- Allergy - PD
- Communication - PD
- CarePlan - PD
- CareTeam - PD
- BeObservation - Core
- BeObservationCodeableConcept - Core
- BeOrganization - Core
- BePatient - Core
- BePatientWill - PD
- BePractitioner - Core
- BePractitionerRole - Core
- BeProblem - PD
- Provenance - Core
- BeScoreResult - PD
- BeVaccination - PD (has to be removed from Medication)
- Medication, Labo and Prescription Referral - will continue owners of the respective groups
We will promote the creation of the 2 working groups above, and this will be mentioned in the Standardization meeting on the 7/September. JM, Jose and Karlien will work on the slides.
Jose and Jean-Michel will add this to the right places:
- In the Profile itself
- In the roadmap
- We should ask the WG to maintain their wiki pages, which is where the profiles will point to.
As we are growing, the navigation of our artifacts (Wiki, simplifier, github, IGs), gets complicated. We should make the navigation much easier, for technical AND non-technical people, managers.. Karlien will lead the initiative and make a first draft on how this will be documented.
Adjourned at 12:00