Minutes - FHIR Validation Group 2022-09-29
From Health Level 7 Belgium Wiki
Thursday, 29th August 2022, 10:00 CET
- Bart Decuypere
- Anne Nerenhausen
- Brecht Van Vooren
- Filoretta Velica
- Karlien Erauw
- Hanne Vuegen
- Veerle Michiels
- Philippe Baise
- Jean-Michel Polfliet
- José Costa Teixeira
- We will summon a working group called "Payment and Insurance"
- José to create a working group on the wiki
Population screening WG
- Jose to confirm the name of the group
- Technical standards Meetings are starting on October 11th
Hanne presents the process with the Terminology Center
- the group agrees with the changes, provided there are 2 changes: NRC -> TC (Terminology Center) and SNOMED --> Value Sets
== Business Template
- We have RIZIV and VAZG templates
- This is related to processes, as well as tooling and publications, so it should be discussed properly in detail. We should have (a) dedicated meeting(s).
- Hanne explains that the goal is for standards and interoperability.
- JM proposes that the structure of such template should be in a way that it is easy to identify the needs and send them to the groups - in a word, SMART requirements. Each requirement should be Specific, uniquely identifiable
- Hanne will send out the meeting invite
- Having access control on resource type will be insufficient because different profiles will use the same resource
- Also on profile: meta.profile is not mandatory, and may still be insufficient
- Security labels can be used.
- The proposal starts as making security labels mandatory. This could be a challenging thing for vendors. So we need to be very careful in how much to make mandatory.
- Jose also mentions the discussions on Permission resource and related discussion.
- Conclusion: we will start the WG infrastructure. Candidates: Brecht, Jose JM, Bart, Philippe, Stephane Houpress, Cynthia Lonneux, Filoretta
- We'll look at ZIB, CBB, also other references for the Logical Models
- Ardon will be invited for the nex Lab meetings