Minutes - FHIR Validation Group 2022-11-10
From Health Level 7 Belgium Wiki
Thursday, 10th November 2022, 10:00 CET
- Business templates
- FHIR Governance process update
- WG progress and meetings – do we have meetings scheduled?
- HL7 International - RequestGroup and Allergy.type
- Handing over the MedicationRequest profiles from Referral Prescription to the Medication Working Group (not sure if we should discuss this with Anne absent)
- Fixing the BE FHIR Specifications (not urgent but it’s so that Belgium stays in the front of FHIR processes)
- Adding a topic to the Infrastructure WG: Managing references
- Bart Decuypere
- Jean-Michel Polfliet
- Filoretta Velica
- Veerle Michiels
- Ilse Dossche
- José Costa Teixeira
- Karlien Erauw
Business Requirements Template
Next meeting will be on 24th November, 9 to 10. Goal is to make the templates ready (v1) for end of year.
FHIR Governance process update
- Management summary was updated to report to the Program Board B and WGSE
- Presentation was sent to the Erik
* Some questions on the changes
- We'll wait for their comments
* we'll organize a WG meeting - Karlien to be done * Report back to Isabelle - no updates
* Changes are waiting on the branch to be agreed and merged
- AllergyIntolerance: Our approach for the phase 2 is confirmed by the fact that R5 will have AllergyIntolerance.type CodeableConcept.
* HL7 will have their discussions, we do not need to wait, but will see what is the outcome to evaluate any impact.
- RequestGroup: There is no formal impediment on the use of RequestGroup and GroupIdentifier
* HL7 International has requested further input on the use cases: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s2GNrXXWd5jDZT9ZyEIE54N1VC6Ukz8Fv18LWy6XNh8/edit
Handing over of Medication Resource profiles to Medication
- Medication Group doesn't yet have any scope for the resource so there's no need to "migration" or any specific handover now.
- If the Referral Prescription wants to use the MedicationRequest, they should align with the Medication WG.
- "core" concerns such as SAM V2, Dosage, timings, etc should have a common specification.
Reference data type constraints
- 23rd November we have a meeting - focus on Mobile Health
Topics for infrastructure discussion:
- Security Labels - Seems Brecht has done some work, Veerle will share
- Reference profiling
We'll prepare the description of the topics to announce to the participants and schedule the discussions
Release of technical fixes for the IG
- We could make a technical fix - everything is in place, we just need to publish - and this may not need any validation
- We can also wait until the next planned release - which should be Allergy.
Decision: We wait until the Validation Group to confirm the publication of the new release of AllergyIntolerance (or any other that comes sooner), and when we do that we do the entire update as well.
We are waiting for the business requirements, and when they do, they will come up with a Project proposal