Minutes - FHIR Validation Group 2022-11-24
From Health Level 7 Belgium Wiki
Thursday, 24th November 2022, 10:00 CET
- Allergy profile publication
- Business Requirements Templates
- Governance process updates
- Layering of profiles
- Labo LM
- Bart Decuypere
- Jean-Michel Polfliet
- Filoretta Velica
- Veerle Michiels
- Ilse Dossche
- José Costa Teixeira
- Anne Nerenhausen
- Philippe Baise
- Hanne Vuegen
- Nick Silverans
- Karlien Erauw
Allergy profile publication
- We have all that we need to publish the Allergy profile - including AllergyIntolerance.type which is not expected to changes to the decision of making AllergyIntolerance.type a CodeableConcept with preferred binding.
- eHealth will confirm that there are no commits to master/main branch without an issue (for process QA control)
- Expected publication schedule:
- Publication of public comment version: end of November
- Public comment period - November
- Final publication - as of early January, depending on feedback and processing
- Will use the official publication process and tools
Business Requirements Template
- Next meeting will be on 8th December, 9 to 10. Goal is to make the templates ready (v1) for end of year.
- We can use the expected input from Population Screening and Referral prescription to validate the template and our processes around it.
- The template, when approved by this group, will become part of the HL7 BE FHIR standardisation process.
FHIR Governance process update
- Process was sent to PB and WGSE, but not yet discussed.
- Expected PB discussion - 16th December
- Expected WGSE discussion - 2nd December
- We have several layers, and this is part of our work.
- Specific implementation considerations are possible to be standardized, but we need to always be aware whether those specifications are global, project-specific, long-lasting, etc..
- We use the different groups for such "layering" discussions, and the projects and different WGs should always be ready for resorting to the different groups
FHIR Infrastructure meeting
We will try to have a catch-up meeting on the visit to the Health House in Leuven on the 6th December.
- It's preferred to join this physical meeting.
- Topics for discussion:
- Handling references (literal references and concealing resource ids)
- Making Security labels mandatory (and introduction to the latest developments on FHIR level)
- Handling multiple versions of IGs
Labo WG model discussion
- We should catch up with clinical biologists - Tom Fiers, Philippe Cauchie, Alin Derom
- We'll ask Karlien to invite a smaller group of people to participate