Minutes - FHIR Validation Group 2023-03-16
From Health Level 7 Belgium Wiki
Thursday, 02nd February 2023, 10:00 CET
- COZO question about joining the FHIR Validation
- Updates and feedback from previous requests for publication
- Public Health IG approval
- Vaccine codes updates
- FHIR Maturity levels discussion
- Freddy Carremans
- Anne Nerenhausen
- Filoretta Velica
- Ilse Dossche
- Karlien Erauw
- Philippe Baise
- Veerle Michiels
- Hanne Vuegen
- José Costa Teixeira
- Invite to members (COZO, KULeuven)
- Participation in the Payment WG
- Manzana publication and visibility
- Public Health specifications publication
Invite to members (COZO, KULeuven)
Both Erwin (KULeuven) and Eline (COZO) are in the meeting invite.
== Participation in the Payment WG
- We want to bring more people to the Working Groups, to stimulate the debate and exchange of ideas.
- There is a lack of knowledge / maturity on FHIR and Standards
- We are considering a few sessions that would bring the community together.
- Karlien will provide a session programme - a list of sessions that we can promote on a regular basis for exchanging experience and ideas.
Manzana publication and visibility
- Site is published but there's no visibility for non-participants
- José will prepare a landing page for the published profiles and will put a visible link to that page on hl7belgium.org.
Public Health publication
We believe that the specifications are not ready to go to the WGSE. We will reconvene offline at the project side and prepare an alternative if possible.